Terms and Conditions
- Our website automatically adds VAT @ 20.0% for UK customers.
- All other customers should contact us by mail or phone to make payment and confirm delivery costs.
- We will try to deliver your goods as soon as practical. You should tell us as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within one week of placing your order or within one week of any estimated delivery date that we give you. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only.
- When you receive the goods, you should check them immediately, and let us know within one week of receipt if there are any problems. Please retain all packaging until you are satisfied with the goods. You will be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods which occurs after they have been delivered to you.
- We will require payment for the goods in full before we despatch them unless we agree otherwise in writing with you.
- Details of our delivery charges and methods of payment for the goods are shown in the relevant sections of our site.
- All the goods that we supply will remain our property until you have paid for them in full, including all delivery charges. If you sell the goods you agree to hold the sale proceeds upon trust for us until you have paid us for them in full.
- The information and advice contained in our sales documentation is for general guidance purposes only. You are responsible for determining whether it applies to your particular situation.